? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

pls feed my pet!

i am watching u:) i know who u are!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Virus!

As usual my comp has got virus... my stupid anti virus does not protect the computer ...

virus can come in many forms for example:

spams
spyware
malware
pop-ups


and many!


so ppl of the modern times i strongly advise u to use any anti-virus software

so that you dont have to "RE-FORMAT"

i hate virus becuz i had to reformat my damn computer for 3 times in this past year..








sry i am abit stressed with my comp now..


:)

0 comments: