? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

pls feed my pet!

i am watching u:) i know who u are!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

KARMA!!!

today.. was a boring day at skull ( as usual ) ... well the day started off .... with all the PRS ( power rangers sekolah ) helping to post-up some education stuff... which is held every year... mostly for the Form 5's .

well in a way i was also happy becuz i got to skip class until end of rehat.. YAY! to say the truth Julian , barat and myself wasn't accually doing amything... we were just hang around with kenneth , dinesh , and kong... watching the form 2's play bball..

at around 9 ish... ppl for class 4S , 4E , 4K and 4L started coming into the dewan... so as normal as we are ... barat and myself went visiting all the college advertisers and asked them for free gifts.. we didnt get any! =(

after all , it was time for barat and myself to go back to class... so we did .. we entered class during add maths :)... Chapter 10 : Solving Triangles.. Fun:) but dont understand a thing!:(

as usual i will just take out my pencil box put it on the table ... and start talking to jon or justin.. :) but this time i couldnt find my pencil box in my bag... therefore, i started searching the class for my pencil box... then i saw the same type of pencil box like mine but it was all the way at the teachers table.. so i asked Denise to take it for me... its a Milo pencil box BTW... lol... neways .. i took it and it looked abit odd as if some 1 stuffed paper inside... so i opened the pencil box .. and i found 4 Marker , and a Duster... how AMAZING!

so then i started blaming Jon , justin and Sufian ... to gimme back my pen and pencil's... but they just continoued LAUHGING and LAUGHING... then i said let me check my bag again... and there was my pencil box... it was Classic la... i was speechless... OMG OMG!!! how can i be so so so so so so STUPID! lol .. rolf.. KARMA KARMA!

I as a dumbass i was... didnt check my bag properly and assumed that the pencil box in front of the class was mine... and at that time the whole class was lokking at me...how humiliating.. the whole class was laughing at me... even my add maths teacher... then the class told me thats it was my Sejarah teacher's ( Kamaruno ) pencil box! so i then had to find her and return the pencil box..

I will remember this day as the day i became the Laughing stock in class 4K...

:)
:(

0 comments: