? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

pls feed my pet!

i am watching u:) i know who u are!

Monday, September 7, 2009

bohemian rhapsody REmix! cat version!

here my own version of the classic song by QUEENS - BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY.

read the ending of the lines..


Is this the real life of cat
Is this just fantasy of a cat
Caught in a landslide but did die
No escape from reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see more cats
Im just a poor bcat,i need no sympathy
Because Im easy come,easy go,8 lifes more
A little high,little low,
Anyway the wind blows,doesnt really matter to me,
To me

Mama ( mother cat ),just killed a kitten,
Put a gun against its head,
Pulled the trigger,now its dead,
Mama,life had just begun,( still got 9 more lifes )
But now Ive gone and thrown it all away :( 0 left
Mama ooo,
Didnt mean to make you cry
If Im not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on,carry on,as if nothing really matters

Too late,my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine until the butt
Bodys aching all the time,
Goodbye everybody-Ive got to go. byebye!
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth that im a cat
Mama ooo- (any way the wind blows)
I dont want to die nvm u still have 8 lifes,
I sometimes wish Id never been born at all.

I see a little silhouetto of a dog,
Scaramouche,scaramouche will you do the fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me
Galileo,galileo,
Galileo galileo
Galileo figaro-magnifico-
But Im just a poor cat and nobody loves me,
its just a poor cat from a poor family ,
Spare its life from this monstrosity. Urmm..( spare cat meat ),
Easy come easy go,will you let me go
Bismillah! no,we will not let you go,
let it go,!
Bismillah! we will not let you go,
let it go!
Bismillah! we will not let you go,
let it go!
Will not let you go,
let it go!
Will not let you go,
let it go!
No,no,no,no,no,no,no
Mama mia,mama mia,mama mia let it go,( cats - ABBA )
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me,for me

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye. meowwwwww
So you think you can love me and leave me to die. arghhhh .... meow
Oh baby,
cant do this to its baby,
Just gotta get out,
just gotta get right outta here,

Nothing really matters,
Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters-,nothing really matters to it,

Any way the wind blows ( it prefers west a.k.a. BARAT )....


:)

0 comments: