? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

pls feed my pet!

i am watching u:) i know who u are!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

3D VISION!

it all starts on a sunny thursday morning... as usual it was going 2 be a boring day in skul.... except for PJ! that was AWESOME ! we played basketball... and also abit of footballl.... there was aslo i jam packed audience... the maximum capacity is 5... therefore, this seats we taken by our regular cheerleaders adeline(the captain), sher lie , pravina , denise and cynthia. =)


After PJ.... we had physics where the whole class went down late for it...( abt 1 period ) =.=.... Then, it was during physic where i found my "3D vision Hannah Montana glasses"!( its julian;s btw) ... i was even doing my physics module with the glasses on ... it made me fell smarter ( like KAIF ) :) this glasses gave me hope that i can be as smart as kaif... i could even play a 'C' chord on the ukkulele when i had my '3D vision' on.. i could nvr play that chord properly... its the glasses it has "magic"...

So the conclusion is that i was wearing my '3D vision glasses' the whole day =.= ... and when i took it off to give it back to julian ... my eyes had to adjust to the sunlight... after 6 hours.. lol...

Hope u guys like my story..

Peace out,

Pu$$